Lemon is the chief constituent for getting a glowing skin. The citric acid present in lemon removes dead skin cells, and it reduces dark spots as Vitamin C increases the cell renewal. The bleaching properties of the lemon helps in increasing the skin complexion and in getting a flawless skin.
- Apply fresh lemon juice on your face and neck and let dry for minutes. Gently rinse it off with luke warm water. For better results rub cucumber after this process in circular motion on the skin. This creats a moisturizing effect on the skin. Repeat the process daily for great results.
- Mix two table spoons of honey with fresh lemon juice. Make a face pack. Wash with luke warm water after 15 minutes.
- A mixture of lemon and 2 table spoons of sugar helps to exfoliate the skin. Apply the mixture on the skin and wash it after 10 minutes. Repeat the process for once in a week to own a glowing skin.
Turmeric minimises scars and dark spots on your skin as it is a skin lightening agent. Turmeric gets rid of infectious, allergic and inflammatory skin.
- Mix turmeric and pineapple juice to make it a paste.. apply the paste onto your face. Allow it to dry and rinse it off after 10 minutes. Repeat the process thrice a week. This reduces the intensity of the spots on your skin.
- Mix equal amounta of turnmeric powder and gram flour and make it a paste by adding water or milk. Apply on your face. Wash it after it dries. It helps reduce your skin tone and gives you a blemish less skin.
Honey is an excellent moisturizer. It is also rich in antibacterial properties which acts as an acne repellant.
- Apply raw honey to your face and rinse it of by scrubbing slightly in circular motion. Repeat once in a week.
- Make a face pack by mixing gram flour, milk and honey. Apply it on your face. And wash after drying. Use this face pack once in a week.
Aloe vera is a natural antiseptic agent. The properties in aloe vera soothe irritated skin and promotes cell growth.
- Take the aloe vera leaf. Extract the gel and apply the gel onto your face with cotton ball. Allow to dry and rinse. This can be done several times in a week.
Baking soda has a special property to balance pH level of the skin and hence deals with problems like acne, pimples and spots. It also gets rid of dirt and dead skin.
- Mix one teaspoons of baking soda with milk or water. Make it a paste and apply on your face. Wait for 10-15 minutes and wash it off. Honey can also be instead of water or milk. This would help to close the open pores.